LordEdmontonLordEdmonton

Main Games Reviews Stats 4 Fans

Particle Escape v.1.5 Particle Escape v.1.5

Neato

I always wanted to make one of these games, but I'm lazy. This one's really good though.

It is possible to disable right mouse clicking (kind of). You could put a thing that checks to see if the right mouse button has been clicked and say that if it is, you lose. I don't know about anyone else, but if I put this into one frame of flash and then hit the right mouse button, it works:

onEnterFrame = function(){
if(Key.isDown(2)){
trace('a');
}
}

Key.isDown(1) seems to reference the left mouse button.

I don't think this works on Macs though.

Mascimo responds:

Thankzzzzz!!!
The game will be soon updated with this fix!

Zelda - Seeds of Darkness Zelda - Seeds of Darkness

Neat

The only reason you lost graphics points was because it was sprites. The only reason you lost style points was because you didn't invent Zelda. Can I have the source code? You made it sound like you were giving it away.

Zepher-Dahosky responds:

I've put almost all the programmation in the extra section of my game. I'm not giving it away, but I wanted to share my work. My source code alone is good for nothing (Even for me. If I had to redo this game, the programmation would be quite different to reduce de lag.). But I hope by giving access to it, it's gonna give idea to people how to program complex game.

Begginners Ultimate Tut 2 Begginners Ultimate Tut 2

Not really a tutorial

A tutorial tells people how to do things. This just gives you stuff to copy and paste (actionscript wise). I liked the preloader thing, and the style was interesting.

Anti-Used responds:

It tells you how to compress, how to shape tween, how to make a frame-by-frame animation, etc. Those had no copy and pasting in it.